Monday, July 29, 2013

Scheduling Announcement!

Hi everyone!  I know it's been a bit of a hiatus, but between work and other stuff I've not had the time to make as regular updates as I'd like.  So, for the time being, I'll be posting on a Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday schedule, with the following:

Heroism on Tuesdays:  This will feature a single hero (this week, we look at Wolverine to coincide with the release of The Wolverine in theaters).
Avengers Academy on Thursdays:  Featuring a budget or always-available team, to help new players get into PVP smoothly.
Featured Team on Saturday:  A no-holds barred PVP team gets a spotlight.

I hope that you'll all continue to check back, and hopefully my schedule will let me return to a more prolific writing schedule!  Season 2 is coming soon, and I'll be sure to have a lot to say when it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment